Stems In Bulk: Seeded Eucalyptus Greenery
Seeded Eucalyptus is a very diverse greenery that is highly used for weddings. With sturdy but easy to manipulate stems, wholesale seeded eucaplyptus is a great choice for centerpiece arrangements, event and wedding bouquets, personal flower arrangements, garlands, and so much more. Seeded Eucalyptus will add texture and depth to your decoration and fits well with any theme you choose for your wedding or event.
- Seeded Eucalyptus is packed in a grower's bunch with typically 5 to 8 stems per bunch.
- The seeds and leaves may shed lightly but are very sturdy and hold up well.
- Seeded Eucalyptus may have a scent, but there is no guarantee of the strength of the scent.
- Leaf and seed will vary in color, shape and size depending on the time of the year.
- Seeded Eucalyptus is grown outside and may have some naturally occurring blemishes.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since this is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your greens will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.