Farm to Table Blue Centerpiece Package, 5-30 Packs (Priced In Bulk)
Centerpieces are priced in bulk of 5 and 30 items. Purchase Only. Our team will confirm delivery time and date 30 days prior to the event. Set up is included in the delivery price. All clean up/removal of the item at the end of the event is the responsibility of the client.
Flowers will be delivered the morning of your event. Our team will reach out to you 30 days prior to your event date to confirm delivery time and location.
For a fresh-picked look, choose these Blue Farm to Table Centerpieces. Hand picked by Head Farmer Joe, these stunning arrangements feature a seasonal selection of monochromatic blooms and greenery. Upon receipt, simply cut the stems and place in water for a ready-made look, or piece in other blooms like delphinium and creamy white spray roses for extra volume.
Average Centerpiece Height: 18-20 inches
- Images are examples of flowers that may be in the final product, but not exact.
- Shipped fresh from our award-winning Colombian or Californian partner flower farms.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact colors of these flowers may vary to some degree.
- Vases not included. The ideal vase to use with these centerpieces measures 7 to 9 inches tall, with an opening of 4 to 5 inches wide. To achieve a fuller look, you may choose to use a vase that is wider and shallower, tying the bouquet in the center and allowing it to stand on their own in the vase.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.